Location: Knightsbridge, London, UK
Salary: £80,000 PA
Personal Assistant / House Manager.
London with worldwide travel.
Fluent English and conversational Chinese speaker essential.
An experienced and professional Personal Assistant fluent in English and conversational Chinese is required for a private client based in Kensington. Candidates must have previous private house, PA, or butler experience serving luxury private households. We seek a self-starter with strong administrative skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
The role will require you to have the ability to prioritise tasks and work proactively.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact,
- Dealing with correspondence, including emails, post and phone calls,
- Diary management,
- Organising meetings and appointments,
- Booking and arranging travel to include transport, accommodation, restaurants,
- Liaising with a team of staff and delegating/sharing information on behalf of the Principal,
- Worldwide travel with the Principal,
- Professional, capable of providing outstanding, hands-on skills in the total oversight and running of the various residences (London and Paris) and travelling with the Principal to ensure that all their needs are met and the properties run to the very highest standards,
- Responsible for personal F & B service on occasion at more remote locations,
- Planning and organising events and functions,
- Manage household staff and ensure the general smooth running of the Principals’ lifestyle.
This position consists of a 6-day working week with flexibility required. The ability to travel is essential. Negotiable salary based on experience