Estate & Household Staff
Hire a private Chauffeur from our exclusive agency.
If you’re considering hiring a Private Chauffeur it’s prudent to think about what exactly you’d like the role to entail, as these days the job is about much more than a clean driving licence.
Traditionally a Chauffeur is a skilled driver, employed to safely transport their employer as and when they need. That remains the case, but the modern-day Chauffeur – whether employed by a family or on a corporate basis – must also be skilled in a range of other areas.
As a bare minimum, Chauffeurs must be polite, professional, well organised, mechanically-minded and – importantly – discrete.
At Melissa PS we know that hiring the right person as your Chauffeur is integral to the smooth running of your life and affairs, which is why we take the responsibility extremely seriously and only ever bring forward the highest calibre of candidate.
- Ability to deal calmly with unexpected circumstances or delays
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent driving skills and respect for other road users
- Excellent geographical and route knowledge
- Excellent timekeeping
- Polite, diplomatic and professional manner always
- Responsible attitude towards client privacy and safety
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Personal presentation, including attire and personal hygiene
- Safe motoring and driving techniques
- Polite, considerate, diplomatic