Hire a Private Personal Assistant from our agency.
The role of a Private PA is often misunderstood. They are not a Secretary, a Personal Shopper or a Lady’s Maid. Also sometimes called a Personal Aide or Personal Secretary (despite not strictly being a secretarial role), a PA assists a singular person or family with their daily business and/or personal tasks.
This is largely an administrative role, requiring fantastic organisational skills, a cheerful demeanour and absolute discretion – which is exactly what we demand of all our candidates at Melissa PS.
Our talented PAs know your preferences without asking and allow you to regain a work/life balance, so you can be twice as productive. Irrespective of your level of seniority, delegating some of your tasks to a Personal Assistant can be life changing. Having a PA by your side will maximise your productivity.
Operating as part of your household, a Private PA provides domestic support – this can be to an individual, a couple or a family. Some Private PAs also perform Family PA tasks – as with so many domestic staffing roles, every position is unique.
It is also possible to hire a Nanny PA or a Virtual PA – the first of which also cares for your children, while the latter manages your affairs remotely.
- Supporting all administrative needs and correspondence
- Overseeing household staff and staff schedules
- Extensive travel & diary management and reservations
- Basic bookkeeping and managing household bills
- Undertaking ad hoc personal errands
- Household purchases / returns and credit card / account reconciliations
- Assisting with event planning
- Outstanding contacts – Black book
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability