Resorts & Hotels
Hire an Executive Chef from our exclusive agency.
The Executive Chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimises staff productivity and serves as replacement in team members’ absence. Their role is integral to the smooth running of the kitchen.
Your food offering has a significant role to play in how your hotel or resort is perceived, so having the highest calibre of staff in your kitchen is essential. They must ensure your team delivers high-quality dishes promptly.
An encouraging, industrious atmosphere comes from the top down, so having the right personality in place to take on your Executive Chef role is vital – namely creative, service-oriented and level-headed.
- Ability to manage a budget and keep accurate records
- Organisation and communication skills
- Innovation in cooking
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
- Ability to meet deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- Creative flair
- Silver service
- Ability to delegate
- Leadership and management skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task