Resorts & Hotels
Food & Beverage Directors
Hire a Food & Beverage Director from our agency.
The coordination of all banquets, dinners and receptions falls to the Food and Beverage Director, and as such the reputation of the hotel frequently rests in their hands.
For that reason alone, finding a candidate with poise, decorum and discretion is essential. Beyond impeccable presentation skills, your Food and Beverage Director also needs admiral organisational skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to simultaneously manage, multi-task and mingle.
At Melissa PS we only source the very best, which means all of this and more is assured. For when nothing but the right impression will do, we make sure your reputation is in good hands.
- Experience in accounting and POS system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great organisational and time management skills
- An innate knowledge of the industry
- Silver service
- Ability to delegate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Customer oriented mind set
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail