Resorts & Hotels
Hire A Head of Housekeeping
Hire a Head of Housekeeping from our exclusive agency.
The Head Housekeeper is in charge of the entire Housekeeping department in a hotel or resort. They may also be referred to as a Housekeeper Manager, Director of Housekeeping or an Executive Housekeeper.
Ensuring all rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned, presentable and ready to welcome new guests is paramount. As such an eye for detail and an insistence on the very highest standards are extremely important when hiring for the role.
If even the smallest detail is left unchecked by your Head of Housekeeping, it is all your guests will remember. Your reputation rests in their hands, so you must hire only the best. Let us take shoulder that responsibility, so that you can hire safe in the knowledge that you’re taking on the best in the business.
- Stamina to handle physical aspects
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance within large establishments
- Highly flexible
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other departments
- Stunning time management skills
- Advanced Health and Safety knowledge
- Highly organised
- Committed to meeting the highest standards
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- Great organisational skills
- Customer oriented mindset
Looking for staff? Contact us: