Resorts & Hotels
Hotel Sales Managers
Hire a Hotel Sales Manager from our exclusive agency.
Bringing in new business of the right calibre is integral to the Hotel Sales Manager role and you should demand no less.
Melissa PS will find you someone who can maintain and enhance existing relationships, with strong interpersonal skills, a background in sales, marketing and management skills, and a natural ability to both sell and oversee all hotel sales strategies.
The Hotel Sales Manager networks with potential clients, manages large accounts and works to maintain a loyal clientele – as such the ability to put others at ease is essential. Not to mention the fact that managing the accounts of high-profile clients requires the utmost care and discretion.
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Collaboration and motivational skills
- Delegation and leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good people skills
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Familiarity with budget software and financial management
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen and strategy
- Data collation and presentation
- Commercial awareness
- Performance monitoring