Resorts & Hotels
Hire a Maintenance Manager from our exclusive agency.
Your Maintenance Manager must oversee hotel infrastructure to ensure both functionality and safety. Their role is inherent to your hotel operating seamlessly. In fact, it is performed at its best when you are not even aware of their work.
This is no mean feat when you consider the breadth of maintenance required behind the scenes of any high-end hotel or resort.
The role is highly demanding, and your expectations for the candidate should be equally so. In line with the ethos we apply to ever role, at Melissa PS we select only the very best.
- Technical expertise
- Highly organised
- Committed to meeting the highest standards
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Plant operation
- Advanced electrical knowledge
- Advanced plumbing knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to delegate
- Customer oriented mindset