Security & Surveillance
Close Protection Officers
Hire a Close Protection Officer from our agency.
Close Protection Officers (CPOs) are there to keep you safe from unwanted attention or physical harm. They are responsible for assessing security measures and providing discreet surveillance.
But your CPO role can be entirely tailored to your needs and requirements – and can vary depending on where you are and what you’re doing.
At Melissa PS we only hire individuals with proven experience in the field, so nothing is ever left to chance. We understand exactly how high the stakes are, which is why we only put forward top level candidates with unrivalled industry knowledge.
- Comprehensive public safety, law and legislation knowledge
- Clean and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent physical health
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant accreditation/qualifications
- First Aid Training (FPOSI)
- SIA Front Line Close Protection Licence
- Close Protection course training (BTEC Level 3 Close Protection)
- Professional appearance
- Patient and able to stay calm under pressure
- Organised and thorough