Location: Oxshott, Surrey, UK
Salary: £40,000 PA
We are seeking an experienced, professional housekeeper for the home of a professional couple based in Oxshott.
This position is hands-on, looking after the cleaning and upkeep of their beautiful home and assisting with wardrobe management, laundry, and other general household tasks.
We seek candidates with at least five years of experience in a similar role for private households. In addition, you should have an excellent eye for detailing and a desire to take pride in all your work.
A warm, enthusiastic personality will fit in well. Proven ability to take charge of situations and oversee contractors and tradespeople will be required.
This position is a full-time role of 40 hours, Monday to Friday. There may be the occasional weekend cover, but plenty of time will be given in advance and time off in place of the extra days/hours.
This is a live-out position.
Due to the location, it is preferred that you drive and own a vehicle.
This position is available immediately.
- Housekeeping: Overall cleaning and upkeep of the private residence. The home is to be kept to an extremely high standard at all times
- Regular deep cleaning when the Principals are out of the home. Caring for valuable possessions such as antiques, silverware, and bespoke furniture
- Laundry, including pressing and steaming
- Wardrobe management, including detailed care and organisation of high-value clothing
- You will be required to live in the Principals house when the family travel and to look after their three dogs (Terriers).
Good communication skills in English
A minimum of five years of previous experience in a similar role within a Private Household. All candidates should have the right to work in the UK.