Resorts & Hotels
Hire a Michelin Starred Head Chef
Hire a Michelin Star Head Chef from our exclusive Chef agency.
Hire a Michelin Star Head Chef from our
exclusive Chef agency.
A Head Chef is often referred to as an Executive Chef – they are primarily responsible for creating innovative cuisine and providing an incredible culinary experience for guests, consistently and without fail. Their role is absolutely vital to the smooth running of your hotel or resort.
Head Chefs take responsibility for every dish that leaves their kitchen and are given full creative license.
Their influence shapes the working environment of your kitchen and can be the key to its success – or failure. When using Melissa PS to source the right person for the role, you can be assured that we only deal with a particular calibre of candidate.
- Ability to manage a budget and keep accurate records
- Organisation and communication skills
- Innovation in cooking
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
- Ability to meet deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- Silver service
- Ability to delegate
- Leadership and management skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
Looking for staff? Contact us: