Resorts & Hotels
Hire Hotel & Resorts Floor Supervisors
Hire a Floor Supervisor from our exclusive agency.
Floor Supervisors manage the front-end operations, such as performing opening and closing operations, delegating tasks to front-end employees throughout the day, and ensuring each customer or guest has an excellent experience.
That experience is exactly what your guests will remember, so hiring the right person for your Floor Manager role is of great importance.
Floor Supervisors have both a leadership role and some managerial responsibilities, such as depositing money, delegating work, and managing employees, though are still managed themselves. As such your ideal candidate must be comfortable both receiving and issuing instructions, through the chain of command – which is exactly what we look for at Melissa PS when sourcing the perfect candidates for this role.
- Leadership ability
- Training new hospitality staff on the establishment’s policies and procedures
- Advanced health and safety knowledge
- Advanced first aid knowledge
- Conflict resolution
- Greeting and building a rapport with guests
- Highly organised
- Committed to meeting the highest standards
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Customer oriented mindset
Looking for staff? Contact us: