Location: Kensington, London, UK
Salary: £35,000 PA
We have a fantastic position for an experienced Houseman/Butler to be based at a large residence in Kensington. We seek candidates who have previously worked for a Private Household that holds longevity, integrity, and attention to detail.
The day-to-day duties will vary but will mainly consist of the following skillsets:
- Ad hoc Butler duties,
- Primary Gardening duties, not landscaping, just cutting the grass and tidying,
- Assisting with cleanliness up of the driveway and indoor/external areas,
- Attending to repairs for the indoor/exterior areas,
- Provide coverage in the security room,
- Record incoming packages,
- Liaise with the House Manager for planned maintenance,
- Reporting of visitors,
- Bookkeeping of planned maintenance,
- Dog walking and feeding.
This position is a live-in or out, 5 days per week, consisting of around 40 hours with flexibility required on occasions. Bedroom and bathroom provided with shared living area and full access to a kitchen.
Similar experience of working within a luxury property or 5* hotel is a must.