Location: Virginia Water, Surrey, UK
Salary: £40,000 PA
We are seeking an experienced, professional housekeeper for the home of a family based in Virginia Water, Surrey.
This position is hands-on, looking after the cleaning and upkeep of their beautiful home and assisting with wardrobe management, laundry, and other general household tasks.
We seek candidates with at least five years of experience in a similar role for private households. Candidates should have an excellent eye for detail and a warm and friendly personality.
Light lunchtime cooking will also be required, just basic salads, juices, and grilled meat/fish.
The position is full-time role 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. There will also be the support of another Housekeeper.
The position is live-out.
Due to the location, it is preferred that you drive and own a vehicle.
This position is available immediately.
- Housekeeping: Overall cleaning and upkeep of the private residence. The home is to be kept to an extremely high standard at all times
- Regular deep cleaning when the Principals are out of the home. Caring for valuable possessions such as antiques, silverware, and bespoke furniture
- Laundry, including pressing and steaming
- Wardrobe management, including detailed care and organisation of high-value clothing
- Good communication skills in English
- A minimum of five years of previous experience in a similar role within a Private Household. All candidates should have the right to work in the UK.