Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 PA
A fantastic opportunity for a bright and upbeat PA with demonstrated experience supporting at HNW level to join this busy family office. You will be assisting one of their partners on a day-to-day basis, working with various HNWI and their families. This position is a beautiful opportunity to support and grow this rewarding family office.
They require an intelligent go-getter who will be working alone assisting the Family Office Partner with everything from diary management, organising meetings, events, travel, medical appointments, liaising with drivers and household staff, organising gifts, errand running, purchasing numerous items online, acting as a family liaison, dealing with art collections, insurance, etc. anything and everything.
Must be happy to share duties across the board:
- Daily communication with wider household staff and principals,
- Diary management, including setting up conference calls,
- Running errands,
- Working on ad hoc projects such as formatting spreadsheets, writing, biographies, etc,
- Providing all-round office assistance, office management duties such as ordering supplies; meeting and greeting; making sure the office is always presentable etc. (clearing up boardroom after every meeting and replenishing drinks without being asked to do so – proactive etc.),
- Admin – expenses reports; filing; preparing induction packs for new employees and collating all of their starter documents/NDAs etc,
- Learning from and taking direction from the head of department – dealing with travel, itineraries; research into new tech, wellness, etc. planning bespoke trips; gift buying,
- Luxury lifestyle – concierge-style duties, sourcing bespoke items; coming up with ideas, utilising contacts,
- Flat structure – work as a team overall to produce high-quality work but primarily to assist the Partner.
Looking for someone extremely well-spoken and beautifully presented who is looking to stay long term and is proactive, i.e., will notice/do things before being asked to do them, excellent attention to detail; doesn’t need to be micromanaged – swift and efficient.
They are a fast-paced working environment, so they need a very quick multi-tasker.
The perfect fit would be someone with a luxury background who can assist with the concierge-style requests – sourcing bespoke items, etc.
They value innovative, intelligent thinkers – people who think outside the box and develop new ideas of how to do things – proactive, not just waiting to be told what to do.