Location: Knightsbridge, London, UK
Salary: £80,000 –£100,000 PA
An energetic and flexible chef is required to work for a private Indian family based in Knightsbridge, London. The right candidate must have an Indian cooking background and be able to cook Indian dishes and fresh soups, salads, and a variety of healthy dishes.
The candidate will be required to cook all three meals a day.
The role would suit someone young and energetic, flexible, have exceptional hygiene standards. This person will also be responsible for their grocery shopping.
- Energetic, flexible, and open-minded,
- Candidates with previous private chef roles are preferred,
- Used to dealing with demanding personalities,
- Can cook Indian cuisine to a high level,
- Duties and Responsibilities,
- Cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner (Indian cuisines),
- Responsible for keeping the kitchen cleanResponsible for keeping the kitchen clean,
- Keeping the food stocked,
- Placing online grocery orders.
Five and a half or six days per week. Typical days are Sunday – Friday.