Location: Hampstead Heath, London, UK
Salary: £65,000 PA
Our client is looking for an experienced Governess for their family home in Hampstead Heath, for two children, a girl, eight, and a boy, aged 6.
The working days will be Monday – Saturday and the hours are 4 pm – 9 pm, with occasional travel required.
- Discuss with parents to determine their specific requirements for childminding based on each child’s needs
- Engage children in conversation to decide on their likes and dislikes and gauge their personalities
- Organise the children’s timetable to include study, activities, and sensible rest periods
- Assist children with their homework and any special school projects
- Prepare the children for school assessments/exams
- Take the children to nursery/school with an allocated driver
- Liaise with the children’s teachers at school
- Teach the children a musical instrument, a language, or a sport. Create and implement age-specific and appropriate activities for children to ensure they thrive developmentally, emotionally, physically, and academically
- Oversee children’s activities
- Teach manners and social etiquette
- Recruit specialist Tutors where necessary
- To ensure a safe and secure environment
- Monitor children to ensure their physical and emotional well-being.
- Ensure that all assigned children follow set rules and regulations for play and study