Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: £60,000 PA
Looking for a Personal Assistant to be the point of call for a VVIP Principal based in the Middle East. The Principal is heavily involved in fashion, art and design and an interest / previous experience in these fields would be highly regarded.
Working 6 days per week whilst in the Middle East, the candidate has accommodation provided and access to drivers. Full flexibility when traveling is required as the candidate would be expected to travel alongside the team; all accommodation and work expenses would be covered.
The ideal person will be well presented and an exceptional ambassador for the Principal. Someone with impeccable manners, excellent verbal and written communication skills, whom holds discretion and tact as a priority in all endeavours of the Principal’s life. The candidate should exude a calm and composed demeanour, and have exemplary organisation and time management skills.
- Point of contact for telephone calls, email and other correspondence,
- Liaising with the Family Office,
- Accurate and concise management of all relevant documentation,
- Fiscal responsibility; recording and reporting daily incoming and outgoing expenditures,
- Staff Household Management,
- Monitoring household projects; liaising with designers, architects and contractors,
- Scheduling appointments, managing the calendar, and sending reminders,
- Handling orders for all local and international purchases,
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, and all personnel as per the Principal’s request,
- Accompanying the Principal at her request.
- All logistics including the booking of tickets, cars and hotels,
- Organising visas,
- Consular contact,
- Diary Management of appointments; both, personal and professional,
- Research worldwide locations for the Principal’s needs and interests.